Who is Willy Wood?
Willy Wood is a husband, father, teacher, trainer, author, educational e-zine publisher, brain junkie, fitness buff, sports fanatic (especially the Missouri Tigers and St. Louis Cardinals), science fiction and fantasy geek, lover of blues, jazz, and classic rock, paleo/nutritarian gourmet, and full-time babysitter for two golden doodles.
Video Coming Soon!
- 14 Years Teaching High School and University Level Language Arts
- 5 Years as the Communication Arts Curriculum Consultant, Missouri Dept. of Elem. and Secondary Ed.
- 16 Years as an Independent Educational Consultant, Classroom Coach, and Conference Speaker
- Co-Author, with Rich Allen, of The Rock ‘N’ Roll Classroom: Using Music to Manage Mood, Energy, and Learning
- Publisher of the E-Newsletter Neuro News
- Publisher of www.teachingthatsticks.com